Friday, November 30, 2018

Trip to the Falls Tavern

Trip to Falls Tavern

By Alex Wilcox

Image may contain: 8 people, including Susan Borden, Sean McComb and Melissa Bryant, people smiling, shoes and outdoor

This fall, on October 19th to be exact, The Localvores went to the Falls Tavern for some delicious lunch as our first stop on our field trip!
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoor
We earned money from making lunches for teachers. I had a burger and fries at the Falls Tavern. I love ketchup, mustard, onions, and tomatoes on my burger. Next time I might get steak like Peighton had on her salad. Image may contain: 1 person, food

After  lunch we went to Gourdlandia. I made a necklace out of a gourd!Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment